Maternity session anyone?
Maternity sessions are always a pleasure to photograph. This beautiful mom-to-be looked stunning in her caramel-fitted dress. The couple’s color scheme matched perfectly surrounded by the many backdrops Lettuce Lake has to offer. From the rustic boardwalk, paved nature pathways and even a view of the Hillsborough River, this park is perfect for any nature lovers.
Here are a few tips to keep you safe and comfortable at your nature filled maternity session:
- Bring comfortable walking shoes! You will thank me later.
- Pack bug spray and actually use it!
- Please read the and abide by the warning signs.
- Be sure to book your session later in the evening. This Florida heat can be unbearable.
- Bring a positive attitude. This is such a special moment. Even if you don’t feel your best, these photos will last a lifetime.
- BONUS TIP: Bring napkins or a sponge to maintain the sweat or shine.
Please enjoy some of my favorite shots of my session withe Mr. & Mrs. Cruz!
If you are a mom-to-be in need of a patient and knowledgeable photographer that genuinely has your best interest, contact Mallary Denson:
- via email: [email protected].
- phone: (813)553-1699
- or simply book our session: https://capturedbymallary.com/investment/#maternity.
Check out FAQS for answers to any questions you may have.
I am looking forward to working with you!