Ready to book your photo session?
I wanted to take a moment to go over what booking with Captured by Mallary looks like. Booking your portrait session is quick and easy. In fact, I have 3 key steps that you should do to ensure that you are booked and ready.
Step 1: Inquiry
Firstly, fill out the the form on my Contact Mallary Page. You will leave:
- accurate contact information
- information on the type of portrait session you are interested in
- and what dates you are looking to schedule your session
I will contact you within the next 24-48 hours to discuss your vision, my availability and to answer any questions you may have in regards to your session.
Step 2: Book Your Photo Session
Following the discussion of your vision and have answered all of your questions, it is now time to secure your specified date and time. Please follow these steps:
- First, go to my Booking Page and select the portrait session you are interested.
- Next, select the discussed time and date.
- Third, be sure to complete the questionnaire (be as specific as possible).
- Most importantly, read the contract thoroughly,
- And finally, pay the required 50 percent retainer fee
And step 2 is complete! You will receive a confirmation email, please save this!
Step 3: Make final payment
Finally, you make your final payment. The final payment is due before the session begins. You can pay the entire amount at booking or any other date leading up to our session. If you do not pay the full amount at booking, you can pay the balance through the confirmation email that was sent to you at the time of booking. Please find the details below.
Paying the remaining balance is the last step of the booking process. You are ready for your photo session!
Now that you are aware of the booking process, ready to book your session? If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me (Mallary Denson)
- via email: email@example.com.
- phone: (813)553-1699
- or simply book our session: https://capturedbymallary.com/book/.
Check out FAQS for answers to any questions you may have.
I am looking forward to working with you!